2/18/13

eternity

photo by me with the help of my wonderful husband.

I am not usually one to talk about religion on my blog.
Or anywhere really. 
Most people know that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints,
but I am not usually one to talk about it to others.

Part of me hopes that you will be able to tell just by looking at me (and the fact that I got married so young, and dress modestly) and see that I am religious. Other parts of me are afraid to share that part of me.

But I feel like I  would be ungrateful if I didn't talk a little bit about what I have been feeling lately.
For the past few weeks I have been so down in the dumps. 
Every day basically the same thing, in a terrible mood, just waiting for something to set me off.
My poor husband!
Anyway, this weekend I finally hit the point of no return,
the point where something has to change for the sake of my own sanity.
And I realized (with the help of the wise counsel of my husband)
That sometimes we just have to think of the eternities. 

I believe that my husband and I can be together forever. I also believe that our family can be together forever. Sometimes we have to look through those problems that we are going through daily and remember that there is a bigger picture.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE that picture! and your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with what you're going through love!
    And I love the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love hearing from you!